Pera’s Read more [...]
Red Rock, TX was originally established in June of 1870 when the Post office was built, with settlers there as early as 1850 and had a population of over 150 by 1884. This area is now referred to as Old Red Rock because in 1890 a railroad depot was built a little over one mile away, the citizens not wanting to miss the boom of rail profits, moved their places of business and the town thrived growing to a population of over 500.
GENERALSize in Square Meter: 0.00Number of Dining Rooms (total): 0Number of Halls to celebrate: 0Number of Seats: 0Max Occupancy No of Pers.: 0