Air quality issues has forced the Auckland District Court to close for a third day after a devastating fire at the SkyCity Convention Centre.
The blaze broke out at the convention centre about 1.10pm on Tuesday.
On Thursday afternoon, firefighters continue to work on the fire which is now under control.
The Auckland District Court on Albert St has closed until further notice due to air quality issues.
* Live: SkyCity Auckland Convention Centre fire
* People advised to stay out of CBD as blaze rages on
* SkyCity fire: Stay away from Auckalnd CBD and out of toxic smoke
* Auckland fire causes gridlock
* Pictures show firefighters battling huge CBD blaze
* Auckland SkyCity Convention Centre new build: What we know
* First look: inside NZ’s largest convention centre construction in Auckland
* SkyCity fire: Shares drop
* Construction site has seen big delays
* SkyCity fire: Photos show moments CBD stood still
* Auckland fire seen from top of Sky Tower
Participants expected to attend court on Wednesday are asked to call 0800 COURTS for further information.
Auckland Transport spokesperson John Nottage has advised Aucklanders to avoid unnecessary travel into the city centre due to major traffic delays.
“If you can work from home or from a non-central location, or start work later in the day, we recommend you do so.
“If you do need to travel into the city centre, check for road closure and public transport information before you do so and plan accordingly. Use train or ferry services if possible.”