The Parkclub Read more [...]
The natural and cultural meeting point for children is located behind historic walls: Built in 1791 according to the plans of Baptiste Lechner and built on behalf of Count Benjamin Thompson (Count Rumford), the building served as an officer’s casino and later for courtly purposes. It was always considered a place of pleasure, dance balls and general entertainments.
GENERALSize in Square Meter: 0.00Max Occupancy No of Pers.: 0.00