The original Read more [...]
It was built as Ducal Chapel by Azzone Visconti in 1330, and finished in 1336, as indicated by an inscription on the walls. It was originally dedicated to the Blessed Virgin but Azzone, who had gout, later changed the dedication to St. Gotthard of Hildesheim, patron of those with gout. The design was by Francesco Pecorari from Cremona.
GENERALSize in Square Meter: 0.00Max Occupancy No of Pers.: 0.00